LEARN: Lifelong Education and Aging Resource Network, Inc. is comprised of professionals and business who are focused all or in part on serving the senior population and/or the family / professional caregivers of the senior population and whose primary residence or work location is in the State of Idaho.
To be considered for membership, applicants must:
- Have an active certification, license, or degree in a professional discipline or function related to aging or serving the senior population, including but not limited to the fields of:
- Care Management
- Caregiver Support
- Estate Planning
- Financial Services
- Fitness and Wellness
- Home Care, Home Health, and Hospice
- Insurance Services
- Real Estate Services
- Senior Advocacy
- Senior Care Advisement and Transition Services
- Have demonstrated experience in a field related or equivalent to their certification, license or degree.
- Are currently active serving the senior population and/or the family/professional caregivers of the senior population in Idaho.
- Have a reputation of excellence and integrity in their field.
- Are committed to the mission of LEARN which is to provide pro-active community educational programs on retirement and aging-related topics for nearly and newly retired individuals, sandwich generation family members, and family caregivers.
The Membership Committee will consider applicants on a case by base basis who do not have an active certification, license or degree but who meet all other membership requirements.
Annual membership dues for each classification of membership are as follows:
- Voting Member: $80 per member per year
- Member Emeritus: $25 per member per year
- Student Member: $10 per member per year
Membership dues are assessed the beginning or the first month following approval for membership and will be due 15 days following the date they are invoiced. Membership dues will be assessed on an annual basis based on the anniversary of membership. There are no refunds for partial membership years if a person chooses to leave the organization for any reason.